Wendy Lundgaard has an extensive range of experience in the following industry sectors:
- Federal Policing
- Tertiary Education
- Building and Construction
- Peak Industry Member Services
- Professional Services
- Industry Regulation & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Medical & Health Management
- Local, State and Federal Government
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Social Services & Disability
- Elite Sport and Recreation
- Retail & Sales
Scroll down for a sample of consulting and learning facilitation projects Wendy has delivered for clients. We also provide coaching for mid tier and senior managers.
Trevor Hogan, Director of Research, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, La Trobe University
Top Qualities: Skillful, Highly Engaging,
"I was absolutely delighted with the engagement of all the staff present and especially as it was a good time for them to talk across their different disciplines and departments and I am very appreciative of your skillful teasing out of the issues and putting them at ease."
Julie Moss, Manager Learning and Diversity, Canon Australia Pty Ltd
Top Qualities: Thought-provoking, knowledgeable, engaging,
"The unconscious bias workshops were designed in a way that challenged thinking through thought-provoking content delivered in a highly engaging way. This has created an excitement and momentum that far surpassed our expectations! The unique combination of knowledge, engaging facilitation and ability to present the information in an impactful way turned even the most hardened non-believers around."
Mary-Anne Gallagher, Executive Director People and Culture, Cabrini Health
Top Qualities: Professional, Erudite, Engaging
"I engaged Wendy to partner with me on a major organisational review project of 6 months duration for Cabrini Health. This review required extensive consultation with the executive team and a range of stakeholders across our six campuses and four thousand staff. Wendy's collaborative working style and significant expertise in engaging a very diverse range of people enabled the collection of high quality data from our people. Wendy further assisted in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of this data. She was able to apply models to the analysis to make sense of the information and present eruditely to our executive team. Wendy delivered on-time, on-budget and was the consummate professional at every stage of our project."
Glenn Evans, CEO, Australian Refrigeration Council
Top Qualities: Business Acumen, Strategic
Wendy brings a fresh oversight to the table – demonstrating a unique business acumen and understanding of strategic and operational drivers. Wendy regularly assists the ARC with policy, employment and contract law advice, specialist referrals, executive recruitment and coaching. As a small business in the complex and fast paced business and industry environment Wendy's assistance and guidance is invaluable.
Josie Daw, Program Manager, Igniting Leadership Program, Leadership Victoria
Top Qualities: Engaging, High Impact, Effective
Feedback both informally and formally after your session once again showed the group really enjoyed learning about Change Management. The presentation was informative and detailed, yet presented in a way that mean the learning's were accessible and enabled the participants' space for reflection on their own experience of change. Thank you for a wonderful session!
Amanda Millar, Principal Consultant, Centre of Expertise, Human Resources, The University of Melbourne
Top Qualities: Expert facilitator, professional
On behalf of the HR Professional Practice Group, our most particular thanks to you for your fantastic work as facilitator of our Q&A Panel Discussion and the Global Cafe session at the HR Summit. The day was seen as a great success by us and this was due in no small part due to your professionalism as a planner and facilitator.
Bronwyn Johnson, Organisational Development & Policy, HR Division, Monash University,
Top Qualities: Personable, Expert, Good Value
I have engaged Wendy on several occasions and am happy to recommend her to others. Wendy has provided consulting services (Staff Attitude Survey Action Planning process) and facilitation of three Future Research Leaders' Program modules: 1) "Governance & Compliance: protecting yourself, your research and your university", 2) "Commencement & Collaboration: putting ideas into practice" and 3) Leading and Managing in a Research Context.. Wendy has received consistently positive feedback from clients and participants on the program."
Jed McCartney, Director, Avteq Pty Ltd – Locomotive Engineering
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value
"Wendy was fantastic. She designed a program for our staff development in consultation with senior management and then delivered the program over several session, including follow-ups. Our staff found her delivery very easy to understand and all felt that that had gained from the experience. I would highly recommend Wendy for any workplace development issues."
Consulting & Learning Facilitation Projects
Workplace Culture, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Design and development and national roll out of respectful workplace behaviour program
- Designed and facilitated values setting aligned to strategic goals for a multi team department following restructure
- Inclusive leadership assessment - as part of multi department state based gender equality leadership initiative (public Sector)
- "Rethinking Diversity Strategy" Workshop at International Conference on Diversity in Organisations, Communities and Nations
- Male Champions of Change Sponsorship Program for hi-potential CALD women - program design
- Strategic support in developing Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategy for industry wide gender equality project
- National survey on assessing organisational D&I maturity
- Unconscious bias education and awareness training - national roll-out
- People and Culture Strategy for a large, complex organisation
- Facilitated Purpose, Vision and Values setting for global IT company
- Team Engagement Toolkit to support multidisciplinary managers and team leaders
- Team Development session design and facilitation
- Focus groups and one-on-one interviews of key stakeholders prior to change initiatives
Talent Acquisition & Development
- Senior leader and management level coaching
- Leadership and management training – workshop setting
- Designed a 360 degree feedback on-line tool to support coaching program
- Comprehensive revision of employment contracts and appointment instruments
- Client representation in unfair/unlawful dismissal (Fair Work Commission)
- Developed a probationary review process and documentation
- Integrated suite of policies and procedures (incl WH&S, Workplace Environment & Employee Conduct, Appointments & Entitlements, Performance & Development, Use of Company Property, Employment Separation)
Learning Facilitation & Speaking Engagements:
- Facilitated executive team planning sessions
- Key note motivational presentation on 'Self Leadership' at retreat for health researchers
- Plenary session speaker National Diversity and Inclusion Conference, Melbourne (2013, 2017)
- International Conference on Diversity in Organisations, Communities and Nations, Vienna (2014) & Granada (2016)
- Change drivers and dynamics to mid-tier and senior managers
- Designed and delivered pilot for national training materials for unconscious bias education program.