Win-Win Workplace Strategies Pty Ltd was founded by Wendy Lundgaard in 2006 and offers bespoke consulting, coaching and learning facilitation services. Our goal is to support leaders, teams and individuals achieve their business and professional goals. We do this by designing targeted, innovative yet practical solutions in partnership with you.
We promise no 'one-size-fits-all' approach.
Win-Win Workplace Strategies can support your goals through:
- human resources consulting, from strategy to policy and compliance
- diversity and inclusion strategies including unconscious bias awareness programs
- individual coaching, and
- learning facilitation and training in people capability areas.
About Wendy Lundgaard (Principal Consultant)
Wendy has an accomplished career in enterprise leadership and senior human resources practice over 25 years. Her career spans roles in operations and senior management and in-house and independent consulting in organisational development, strategic human resources delivery and leadership development. Concurrently, Wendy has also served as Board Director for over 10 years on several not-for-profit boards with four years as Chair.
Committed to enhancing organisational capability and culture, Wendy has forged a formidable reputation for workable and on time and within budget delivery of projects and initiatives. She also partners with trusted and skilled associates for larger scale projects.
Qualifications and Accreditations
Wendy holds a number of professional qualifications, including:
- Master of Human Resources Management (CSU)
- Bachelor of Business (with distinction)
- Diploma in Company Directorship (GAICD)
- Cert. IV in Workplace & Business Coaching
- Cert. IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- DEWR Age Management Accreditation
- DISC Tri-metrix Accreditation: behaviours, motivators and EI
- Fellow, Williamson Community Leadership Program 2003
- Fellow, Institute of Managers and Leaders (formerly AIM)
- Fellow, Australian Human Resources Institute
Wendy is a regular presenter and facilitator at seminars, forums and boardroom sessions on a range of contemporary workplace issues. Wendy presented as plenary speaker at the AHRI Diversity and Inclusion national conferences (2013 and 2017) and the International Diversity in Organisations, Community and Nations Conference (2014) in Vienna, Austria on the topic Building an inclusive workplace culture and in Granada, Spain (2016) entitled Rethinking Workplace Diversity Strategy (see resources page for more info).
Awards and Recognition
Wendy has achieved national recognition for professional and personal leadership, and played an integral role in awards of:
- Australian Human Resources Institute's Excellence in People Management Award in 2004
- Several state and national Work and Family innovation awards
- Australian of the Year nomination.